The Little Ghost Town retail store now sells antiques, hand crafted items and ice cream.
In 1912 the back of the store (now used as the ice cream parlor) was moved to this site from the area where it was referred to as The Fisher Store. Then the Red & White store was built in front of it on site, as well as the homestead house (to the left of the store in the photo). They had a gas pump as well but no electricity in the store and just a small stove for heat!
When they had outgrown the Red & White Store they built the New Fisher Store in the late 20's and used this building to store extra supplies.